Thursday, March 24, 2005

Staying ahead

This weekend, the humans decided to paint. Being of no assistance to them, I decided to grant my presence. I entered the room being painted and was run out several times. I persisted and managed to crawl under their paint darp. A warm and dark place. Hmmmmm. I felt something kick me and yelling. The human forcefully removed me from the favored position, much to my protest and dislike (they will pay for this!) I returned to provide a hand -- ummm, a paw -- to their painting situation. Cautiously I approached. When I was close enough, I placed my paw in the paint container. Shreaks and yelling from the human. Doesn't she know I was trying to help! Come to think of it, I DON'T LIKE PAINT ON MY PAW! Must run fast! Around the room...out the door. The human made the long awaited error of leaving the patio door open. I managed my escape, however, it was very short lived. The terrorizing barks from the dogs! Must look scarey! I puffed myself up and looked twice my size. To no avail! Quick! Run into the house. Hounds hot on my tail! Quick! Run up the stairs...they are closer. Humans are yelling now too! Quick! Into the large bedroom and under the bed. They've almost caught me. Much barking and yelling! I defend myself with my firm claws and terrorizing hiss. The humans pull the dogs from the room. Now if I can just get my fur to go down again back to normal size! Lily =^-^=

No comments:

Post a Comment