Monday, March 07, 2005

Progress

I now have the small one they call Min, completely under my rule. In return for not barking at me, I allow her to sleep on the bed with me. All the while, I do have an eye open on her. She seems desperate in her quest to call me friend. We are NOT friends just yet. The white one, they call Panda, continues to try to communicate with me. Dumb canine! I refuse to speak "Canine". I have no idea what she is saying, but I don't trust her. The large one, Bamboo, continues to torment me. His bark scares me the most. The humans have come to accept me and I have accepted them. Occasionally, I will come out of the room and roam (carefully) in other places of the house. Always watching. Always aware of where the dogs might be. One of my new favorite spots is on a chair that is pressed under the table. This gives me a guarded place and good vantage point to watch the dogs. Lily =^-^=

No comments:

Post a Comment