Friday, May 15, 2009

Summer Shells!

No, not by the seashore...Shell tops! I've rediscoverd some cotton/acrylic yarn that is working into a nice shell (sleeveless) top. I have some linen yarn in the wings for another pattern with a lacey front. The hoody turned out great, but it's getting a little too warm to wear it. Got to fold it up in a drawer for now. I'll be restarting socks again soon; just waiting for some needles to come in. I'm anxious to try a new technique -- maybe two circulars or magic loop! The Tuesday Knit group wants to meet at my house again for the summer. I look forward to it. We try to keep it very simple. Just a snack and maybe a beverage. Knit till we all get too tired or can't see our knitting. Will post some pictures of my shell top(s) later.

No comments:

Post a Comment