Friday, April 08, 2005

My world in a bubble

With the tissue box incident behind me, I can now relax I do my favorite past time. Oh, the nice lady made a big hole in the box so I won't get my head stuck again.Whew! I do miss my ball, though. It bounced off the counter and disappeared. I keep asking the nice lady for it, but she mutters to me that she can't find it. But, but, but...I want my ball! My FAVORITE place is in front of the sink with the two big windows into the back yard. From there, the world is my conquest! I can lay in my bed or sit and watch out the window. The wind blows and I can smell all the interesting scents through the cracks. A bird flew by...the squirral sat on the rock and chirpped. Best of all I enjoy when the dogs go outside. I can let my hair down and jump off the counter for a short while. Sometimes I watch them. They watch me. They always want to be aware of where I am. This is where my "stealth" comes in...I can actually walk without the bell around my neck jingling. The dogs don't know where I am. (hee hee hee) The only time I really don't want to be disturbed by the dogs is when I have business to attend to in my cat litter box. NOBODY BOTHER ME -- OR ELSE! Mao Meow Mao The lady thinks I've got Siamese in me -- Who knows -- I'm a cat desendent from the lions of Africa! Lily =^-^=

No comments:

Post a Comment